"Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling"

viernes, 23 de marzo de 2007

CENEVAL WEEK!

What a week, the Ceneval weeek!!!
It was so stresed out that week, lots of homeworks and activities, I have nooo time for me! I mean I never have but that week was like one of the worst in TEC! anyway.. I think I'll do fine in Ceneval even though I didn't study, It was easiest as I thought, that doesnt mean that it was easy though ¬¬, right know Im about to leave to hermosillo to take a flight to Mexico full of nerve!! I hope Ill do fine there but Im also stressed beacause I dont want to miss classes! Today I made a part of my Toefl and I dont think I'll do well not even OK because I was so tired, I had headache and couldn't answer many reactives because I ran out of time! so sad!! anyway!! I gotta go noow!
this was my week! =)

No hay comentarios: